Print My Menu is the premier menu printing service in Australia.
Our prices are below many other printers’ cost plus we include GST and delivery! Everything is printed locally in Australia and even large orders take just 3-5 days to be printed and delivered.
We have a team of designers that assist clients with artwork, from minor revisions right through to complete design concepts and our design fees are much lower than market. In short, no other printer in Australia comes close
Print My Menu is able to offer premium quality menus at substantially reduced prices due to the large volume of menus that we print each week. We can meet all of your menu printing and finishing requirements, including but not limited to:
- spot UV
- custom folds
- custom knife-lines
- huge range of paper stocks
- Pantone (PMS®) colours
Additionally, the environment is always considered in our printing operations - all waste products are recycled, and environmentally friendly chemicals and solvents are used.
If you have any questions or would like a custom quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Print My Menu is proudly rated 5 stars by Print Finder, the printing comparison tool for printing services in Australia.
Print My Menu is a niche division of AMPRINT focussing on restaurants, cafés and the hospitality industry in Australia. Over the years, Print My Menu has established a reputation for high quality printing, fast turnaround and very competitive prices.
The goal of Print My Menu is to meet all of your restaurant's printing needs and help you in the growth of your business. Print My Menu strives to ensure a high quality and professional service on every job we engage. In order to achieve this, Print My Menu has developed an incredibly efficient and simple operating structure.
AMPRINT was established in 2013 as a division of a large printer and quickly grew to become its own company. AMPRINT is located in Sydney, Australia. It is a leading print business that provides wholesale and trade printing services. AMPRINT is a full-service printing operation that offers a complete range of offset, web and digital print solutions with a powerful supply chain to make your printing more efficient. If you are interested in products and services outside the restaurant and hospitality industry, then please contact AMPRINT using the logo to the right.
AMPRINT has the following key values:
- timely production of all jobs
- cost-effective printing
- expertise in dealing with complex print requirements
- capability to meet short deadlines
- management of the entire design and print process, ensuring specifications are met and delivered on-time
- exceptional customer service and “can do” attitude
- environmentally friendly
- ability to manage multiple jobs simultaneously
- ability to ensure consistent branding across all forms of media
- continuous innovation and striving to bring our customers unique and advanced technologies and products
Print My Menu require all artwork files to be “print ready” before printing. Please ensure the following "print ready" specifications are met before submitting artwork to us:
- files are saved as Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Illustrator®, or high-resolution PDF
- artwork size is A4 (210mm x 297mm), unless a custom size has been quoted
- 3mm bleed and cut marks on each edge
- minimum resolution of 300dpi
- all colours to be nominated as CMYK, unless custom colours have been quoted
- all text needs to be outlined
- special finishes (foils, spot UV) should be saved as a separate layer, clearly labelled, and represented as 100% magenta
- 1-up on a single page
- 100% scale
Artwork files received which are not in accordance with the above "print ready" specifications may delay the printing process and/or be subject to additional design fees. Print My Menu will contact customers directly to discuss any specific issues before accepting payment.
For restaurants and cafés who prefer a DIY approach, we provide ready-made takeaway menu templates that can be used for free. Our takeaway menu templates are high resolution PDF files and can be edited with Adobe® products or with PDF editors. Feel free to download and adjust our takeaway menu templates as much or as little as you want, they are there to assist you in creating a fantastic looking menu to attract more customers. When designing your menus, make sure to check out our guide to good menu design.
Print My Menu can supply large quantities of menus to clients at wholesale prices, and can organise orders to be split and delivered to multiple locations across Australia. This option is suited to our bigger clients, restaurant chains and franchises.
If you’re interested in wholesale quantities please email email@example.com