Terms & Conditions
Use of the Print My Menu service, products and website (collectively the "Website"), as owned and provided by AMPRINT PTY LTD, is governed by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Your use of the Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. AMPRINT PTY LTD reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you.
AMPRINT PTY LTD Satisfaction Guarantee
AMPRINT PTY LTD is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure excellent printing quality and accurate colour reproduction. If you are not satisfied with our printed products please contact AMPRINT PTY LTD directly within three (3) Business Days after delivery of such printed products so the matter can be resolved in an appropriate manner, including the possibility of reprinting the order at no cost.
Please note that spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer are not covered by this Satisfaction Guarantee. Additionally, this Satisfaction Guarantee is limited to the reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. AMPRINT PTY LTD will not be held responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are not to your satisfaction, defective, incomplete, or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an order to sell. Verification of artwork and information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. No obligation to provide services exists between you and AMPRINT PTY LTD until the transaction is processed by our payment gateway and the charge is validated and accepted by your financial institution. In addition, AMPRINT PTY LTD reserves the right, without prior notification, to refuse service to any customer.
AMPRINT PTY LTD's design team reviews all artwork files before sending to print, but you are 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files, and we encourage you to proof read all artwork carefully before uploading or otherwise submitting to the Website.
You agree that you will not upload or otherwise submit to the Website any artwork files containing:
- any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law; or
- any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of such rights and the persons who are shown in the material if applicable.
You certify that you have the right to use the images, content, design and other information in your artwork files. Although we take every precaution to safeguard your materials, we are not responsible for loss, damage or storage of images or artwork.
Once your order has been placed and your print-ready files have been uploaded or otherwise submitted to the Website, AMPRINT PTY LTD's design team may take up to three Business Days to review the artwork (usually the same day), correspond with the customer as required, and subsequently send the order to print.
Once sent to print, orders are finished and delivered within 3-10 Business Days. AMPRINT PTY LTD will not be held responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials later than the estimated delivery date.
You acknowledge that all content included on this Website, including, without limitation, the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, typefaces, graphics, images, illustrations, maps, designs, logos, icons, written and other material and compilations (collectively, "Content") are intellectual property and copyrighted works of AMPRINT PTY LTD. Reproduction or storage of Content, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), as amended from time to time.
All materials we create in producing your printed products are the property of AMPRINT PTY LTD, and we reserve the right to distribute samples of your printed product.
Limitation of liability
In no event will AMPRINT PTY LTD, its parents, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, Directors, employees, suppliers or service providers be liable for any loss, corruption, delay, inclusion, omission, misinformation, other direct or indirect damages, or failure to provide printed products, printing services or shipping services (any of the foregoing, "Service Failure") to the extent caused by or resulting from:
- your acts, defaults or omissions;
- acts, defaults or omissions of any person or entity other than AMPRINT PTY LTD, including our compliance with verbal or written instructions from you;
- your violation of the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time;
- criminal acts, authority of law, disruptions in electronic and transportation networks and information systems;
- loss, corruption or irretrievability of, or damage to, your personal information, user-provided materials or information regarding the printed products used by AMPRINT PTY LTD;
The provision of advice, assistance or guidance on our Website does not constitute acceptance of liability of any kind. Performance of any services will not cause us to be deemed your, or anyone's, agent for any purpose.
AMPRINT PTY LTD is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of its customers. AMPRINT PTY LTD is the sole owner of the information collected by the Website, and we do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose information about our customers to any other party except as required to process and ship printing orders.
The Website may request information from our customers as part of the order process. A customer must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) for an order to be submitted, and financial information for a payment to be processed. AMPRINT PTY LTD’s Customer Service team use customer’s information to communicate about issues pertaining to orders.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
We use external shipping businesses to deliver printed products, and a reputable financial institution to charge customers for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Print My Menu understands its customers and offers the best value menu printing in Australia. Accordingly, many of our customers make repeat orders when their menu stock levels are low.
As a reward, Print My Menu offer a great loyalty discount to our existing customers:
All existing customers who like us on Facebook and order menu printing with artwork that is identical to a previous order receive a discount of $25 off the total price.
The discount only applies to orders if the submitted artwork is identical to a previously processed order - including images, text, prices, and layout. If we subsequently discover that the submitted artwork is not identical to a previously processed order then Print My Menu reserves the right to remove the discount from the order total before processing the payment in full without notification.
Redeeming your $25 Loyalty Discount for existing customers
Step 1: like us on Facebook
Step 2: when submitting artwork tick the checkbox located inside the “Artwork submission” section of the order page, as shown below. By ticking this checkbox you are confirming that the artwork is identical to a previously processed order.
The $25 Loyalty Discount will automatically be deducted from your total before you submit payment.
Free Takeaway Menu Templates
Print My Menu provide ready-made takeaway menu templates free of charge for the use, promotion and distribution by restaurants or cafés as required. By downloading, or otherwise obtaining and/or using our takeaway menu/artwork templates, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- you are granted a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use our templates to create menus, flyers and other promotional material for any restaurant, café, catering, hospitality, or similar purpose, including any printed or online marketing.
- ALL MENUS, FLYERS OR OTHER PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL THAT WAS CREATED USING THESE TEMPLATES MUST BE PRINTED BY PRINT MY MENU OR AMPRINT PTY LTD. SHOULD WE DISCOVER OR BE MADE AWARE THAT OUR TEMPLATES WERE USED IN THE DESIGN OF A PRODUCT THAT WAS SUBSEQUENTLY PRINTED BY A THIRD-PARTY, THEN PRINT MY MENU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BRING ACTION AGAINST THE RESTAURANT AND OR OWNER(S) FOR COMPENSATION IN THE ORDER OF $2,500.
- crawlers, spiders, bots, scrapers, programmable scripts and/or other automated technologies may not be used to browse, or download templates and images.
- no warranties are provided as to the fitness, correctness, reliability, or merchantability of the takeaway menu templates.
- no assurances or warranties are provided that the templates arefree from errors, omissions, incompatibilities, interruptions, or other risks associated with the use of computers, software, or the internet.
- there is no obligation to service or remedy any aspect of the takeaway menu templates. We provide, and you accept, the takeaway menu templates "as is".
- in no event will AMPRINT PTY LTD, its parents, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers or service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, economic or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the takeaway menu templates or website.
- these Terms & Conditions do not create any third party beneficiary rights.